[cs23021] Re: project 2

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Sun Sep 28 16:26:23 EDT 2008

> I have a question regarding project#2 handout. I looked for the project
> 2 handout. Its downloading as the project 1 MS word document. Could you
> please update project 2 document in your website.

It is the same assignment that I handed out in class. Most of the
documents on my website are in microsoft office format (either Word or
Powerpoint). You do not have to buy Microsoft office to view them.

Consider installing OpenOffice  http://www.openoffice.org/

It is free and it is capable of reading MS Office format.