[cs23021] project updates and other announcements

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Nov 20 13:26:45 EST 2008

CS1 students,

We are running behind covering material for the class. Hence, the
5th project is modified.

The first part is worth 50 points. The other two parts are extra
credit and they are worth 10 points each.

Also, I encourage you to submit 4th project even late. It is useful to
get it running for the 5th project. If you do, notify Xiaoxi. We'll
figure out how to grade it.

If your own code for the 4th project is not working, you can ask
Xiaoxi (email her your requests) for "reference" example code for the
4th project.

Note that you cannot submit your own project 4 after you get the
example code. That is, submit it before requesting the example code.