[cs13001] ACM Meetings

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Aug 28 18:30:06 EDT 2012

CS I students,

Student Chapter of the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) is a
student organization at our department dedicated to promoting knowledge
of computing and student professional development.

They are holding meeting every Wednesday at 7pm in MSB 228. In
particular, on September 5th, they are hosting to CS graduates who
work as software engineers who will be talking about, of all things,
using subversion for code maintenance.

I encourage you to attend. You'll be able to talk to senior students
at the department and find out about the careers of computer science
professionals.

thanks,