[cs13001] What to leave out in the Array chapter from the book.

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Sun Oct 7 17:37:45 EDT 2012

> - Partially Filled Arrays- Multidimensional Array Basics-
> Multidimensional Array Parameters Now, what exactly is a
> multidimensional array?

A multidimensional array is an array with more than one index. Think
of an two-dimensional array

   int myarray[3][5];

as a 3x5 table of integer values. We do not study multidimensional
arrays in this class.

> And what's a partially filled array?
> Do I have to read them all right now?

The array that is only filled in part. For example, the "wins" array
in the arrays lab was partially filled through the execution of draw()
function. Read this section.

> And should I read about 'Vectors' ? Or should I leave that out right now?

Vectors are studied further in the course. You can skip this section
for now.