[cs13001] Lab 13

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Sun Nov 18 20:46:15 EST 2012

> I was wondering, will we still have the actual lab hours when we come back
> from break for lab 13? Some people are under the impression that we will
> not have the lab hours when we come back, and that we will only have the
> workshop hours on Tuesday this week.

The lab schedule is as follows. The week of November 18th (this week),
the labs are open except for thanksgiving break, the instructors are
present, there is no formal assignment and no attendance
requirements. However, Lab 13 is open and you are welcome to come to
the lab and start working on it.

The week of November 25, official week for Lab 13 (exceptions), all
usual lab rules apply: attendance is mandatory, lab instructors teach
the lab.

The week of December 2, labs open, instructors present, you are
welcome to come and finish any lab assignments. No attendance is
required.