[cs13001] Branching lab

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Jan 17 15:15:52 EST 2013

> I am in your MW 2:15-3:30 PM CSI course. My section's lab was today. I just
> wanted to be completely sure that the Branching/Ordering lab wasn't due
> until the NEXT lab session. Since we covered that lab's basics in class
> yesterday, I wanted to confirm with you that you weren't intending for it
> to be done in addition to this week's lab assignment.

This week (January 14 through 18) we are doing the First Program
lab. You will be doing the second (Branching) lab the second week. To
get the full credit for the lab you will need to submit it within
three days after the lab. To get partial credit (2 points off) you
need to submit it by the night before the next lab.

For example, in your case (section 002), since your lab is on
Thursdays, you will officially do the branching lab on Thursday,
January 24th. For full credit, you will need to submit it by 11:59pm
on Sunday, January 27th. For partial credit, you will need to submit
it by 11:59pm on Wednesday, January 30th.

However, the branching lab is already open and you are welcome to
start working on it in advance.