[cs13001] end of semester issues

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Sun Dec 1 00:25:10 EST 2013

CSI students,

There are no labs during the week of December 2nd. The labs will be
closed, the lab instructors will not be there.

On Monday, December 2nd, I will be discussing the final exam. I put up
an example final and review topics for the final on the course's
webpage. If you have questions about the material of the course, it
would be a good time to ask.

There is no class on Wednesday, December 4th (I am out of town).

On Thursday, December 5th, I am holding extended office hours:
1:30-3:30pm. By that time, the lab instructors should have finished
grading your labs, posted your grades and relayed your grades to
me. Check your Eval directory. This is the time to have any questions
about your semester grades resolved withe me. After this consolation,
the semester grades are not discussed.