[cs13001] Latest lab

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Wed Jan 29 21:29:08 EST 2014

>      I'm having a lot of difficulty with the second part of the third lab.
> I don't understand how I can get the last figure to work. Would you be able
> to give me some pseudo code for it or something? I just can't seem to think
> of a way to get the figure to just be an outline of a square. It would be
> much appreciated if you could help me out.

It would make more sense to think of the hollow square (last figure)
as follows.

   The first and last line of a hollow square is the same as in the
   filled square (first figure). In the middle lines of the hollow
   square, the first and last characters are stars while the rest are
   spaces.

So in your inner loop, you need to provide code that analyzes the
above and prints appropriate symbols.