[cs13001] Trouble with part two of Lab 2

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Sep 4 00:03:18 EDT 2014

> I went to my lab on Tuesday and I didn???t get very far on part two
> of the lab and I was wondering if I could go to the Thursday lab to
> get some help. Or if maybe there is another time I could get some
> help because I can???t make it to your office hours I have class
> during that time.

You may go to any of the sections for extra help with your
projects. The complete list of sections is available on the course's
webpage. Note, that you are still required to attend your own section
and the deadlines are measured with respect to this section.

Also, we would be setting up tutoring for CSI soon. I'll post the
tutoring information as soon as it becomes available.