[cs13001] end of CSIA events

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Wed Mar 2 17:27:58 EST 2016

CSIA students,

CSIA final exam is 11am-12:15pm on Friday March 4th.

There is no lab that day. The lab instructors will be in the lab in
case you have questions.

We are hoping to grade the finals the same day and post the grades in
subversion soon thereafter. You will get an email as soon as the
grades are available.

There are no labs on Monday, March 7th.  Lab instructors will be in,
in case you have questions. The lab deadline for several section in
Monday March 7th midnight. We are posting the lab grades on Tuesday,
March 8th.

I am planning to post the final grades on Tuesday, March 8th. You will
get an email once the grades are in flashline.

There is no class on Wednesday, March 9th I do not have office hours
on Wednesday, March 9th. However, I will be in the office 11am-12:15pm
(class time) on Wednesday.

You need to get at least a "C"-grade to enroll in CSIB. If you get
less than that, and you enrolled in CSIB, you will be dropped. If you
have not enrolled yet, you will not be allowed to. If you get less
than a "C" grade, you may enroll in CSIA-repeat that is going to be
taught by Prof. Ruttan in the same time as CSIB.

CSIB starts on Friday, March 11. Same lecture and lab schedule as
CSIA. The first lecture, as well as the first lab (for appropriate
sections), is on Friday. The first lab for the rest of the sections is
on Monday, March 14th.