[CSI] CSIB starting

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Jul 18 16:11:35 EDT 2016

Summer III CSIB students,

There are two sections of the class (020 and 021). There are only two
students in 021. The sections differ by lab times. We would like to
combine the sections and conduct the labs at the same time for both of
sections.

That is, the lectures would be WF 10:00-11:40am in MSB 106 and labs
(for both sections) will be 12:00-1:55pm in MSB 162: this is the CSIA
schedule for the Summer I semester.

If anybody has issues with this schedule let me know asap.

BTW, two first labs for CSIB are already opened on the website. Feel
free to take a look at them. See you on Wednesday.