[CSI] Can not register for CS IB(current student of CS IA)

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Aug 30 11:54:04 EDT 2016

> I'm having trouble registering for your CS 13012 CS IB, I'm your
>  current student in CS IA with the same previous info (excluding the
>  date).

There are two reasons for registration problems. First, since CSIA is
considered a prerequisite for CSIB, once CSIA starts, you are not
allowed to enroll in CSIB until you successfully complete CSIA.

Second, this year CSIB is full.

Both problems should resolve themselves once CSIA is over:
registration for CSIB opens and seats appear as students who did not
pass CSIA are dropped from CSIB.

My advice is wait until mid-semester.