[CSI] end of semester schedule

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Dec 6 10:53:11 EST 2016

CSIB students,

There is no class on Wednesday, Dec 7. I am in my office available for
consultation during class time. I am also there during my office hours
on Wednesday. This week, the labs are open, lab instructors are there
in case you need help with your assignments. No new labs are assigned,
attendance is not taken, EXCEPT, section 014 (Friday lab) who have to
attend their Friday lab session on Dec 9th (attendance is mandatory
for this session) and get the last (lab 11) assignment. This
assignment for this section is due by midnight on Friday, Dec 16.

All assignments (except lab 11 for section 014) will be graded and
grades posted by 1pm on Monday, Dec 12. I am holding office hours
1-4pm on Monday Dec 12. You are welcome to come, ask questions about
your final exam and discuss semester (lab and quiz) grades. Semester
grades are not discussed after this consultation.

The final exam is 10:15am to 12:30pm no Thursday, Dec 15. Make sure to
bring a picture id (driver license or KSU id is sufficient) to the
exam. Remembering your section number helps also.

We are planning to grade the final exam on Thursday afternoon. We'll
post the final exam grades in the subversion repository and the final
grades in flashline. I'll email you as soon as the grades are posted.