[CSI] Hacksu - Let's Talk About JS

Hacksu leaders at hacksu.com
Mon Sep 11 21:59:23 EDT 2017

Webdev basics and VueJS! 💻

https://hacksu.com

Hey Hackers!

Come on out tonight for our first real lesson of the year! Make sure you bring a laptop!

This Week

On the beginner side, we'll be continuing the basics of web development! This time, we're diving into Javascript, so we can make our website do things. See the lesson walkthrough here! https://github.com/hacksu/Webdev_2_Javascript

On the advanced side, Nick will be teaching VueJS, a data-binding front end javascript framework!

Special Events Happening Soon!

This  Wednesday (September 13th) 6:30pm, Location TBA: Several of our developer friends from Progressive insurance will be hosting a resume workshop and sharing their interview stories as we get ready for the KSU Career Fair. This is a great opportunity to tidy up your portfolio and prepare to get hired!

The Where & When

Meetings are held every Tuesday night starting at 7pm in room 060 of the Honors College. No worries if you have to arrive late! We usually hang around a bit before and after each meeting.

Want to get more involved?

We'd love to have you onboard! Join our Slack team http://khe.slack.com to get started or shoot us an email (hacksu at cs.kent.edu).

Upcoming Hackathons

Come to a hackathon with us! It's a great way to learn new things, meet awesome people, and build up your portfolio.

September 23-24 // HAkron // Akron, OH https://hakron.io/
	🎉 October 6-8 // Kent Hack Enough // Kent, OH https://khe.io/ 🎉
	October 13-15 // SkyHack // Kent, OH https://www.kent.edu/SkyHack

As always, come hungry and happy!

Love,

Hacksu Leaders ❤️

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hacksu

https://twitter.com/_hacksu

https://instagram.com/hacksu

You can unsubscribe https://u4559091.ct.sendgrid.net/asm/unsubscribe/?user_id=4559091&data=SkiYve2iiHsqno4XmrhMo6MxtRpjmJENoWs0xRCTiWi8uW7GMZiXtx6dFDkwrsOId1KyX7fdig5JpGEjzw_qZQ1Liq-3f1F2LUw8IDfA187bv4yXDJtEBY9BV7opaaq4MUIqq9fYBDnY4pPJNEyN5nPaBjcRvHPkqL6p43ltRqx2PEQ0BwiVMTbJlIrZg0ooh87fQsDd4ZHLRKYDzQdo5z6ElszCsJxYYxuPOPLv_6wZuYtvn-Zi7XJHceI-1n8Y574_Yg9Orbp7pG6G1RvxmK0Yz202TGOIdsUwW9wPWtkuqiU1XEwBNYtTauT0HGKej3TFZfcLuiT9oA0hJVW5beGkvgvpWvvHVRoaUHCH7DKxL3-yzXiuCXceR5gN3_YbCIbkBt7OPCQ94WVIDoevuwVuJm_s92Xpr9297k6E1HulggvwvXw9oUaoJkP1HesjUcdi3B-aiF1DAfSKQ3k53kwXDwT1F3nPkR9Id1QAmVfVw8F5CZIMEu-sWdgKcaotINEaIIU7_QMjhTQDSGN1ixWnWVU_2XAIzJNfUYG3L0jZtxhlOwCbB5y0FZxvWwBD if you want. It's fine. I'm not mad.