[CSI] end of semester issues

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Sat Dec 2 18:33:01 EST 2017

CSIB students,

* There will be a lecture on Monday, December 4th. We'll diagrams
  and go over exam topics and format.

* No further labs will be assigned during the week of December
  4th. Lab instructors will be in the lab during regular lab times to
  answer your questions and help with the last lab assignment.  Lab
  attendance during this week is not required.

* There is no lecture or office hours on Wednesday, December 6th

* I am holding extended office hours on Friday, December 8th
  from 12:00pm till 4:00pm. All questions are answered.

* Final exam:  7:45-10:00am	Mon Dec 11
  more information on the final during lecture on Monday.

* On the course's webpage, I posted final exam review topics and an
  example final exam. Please take a look.