[CSI] final grades in, labs, mailing list

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Mar 5 12:31:16 EST 2018

CSIA students,

Your final grades are in flashline. You can take a look at your final
exam on Tuesday, March 6 11:00am-12:15pm (class time) and 1:00-3:00pm
(my office hours). During both sessions I am in MSB 356 (my
office). There is no class on Tuesday.

CSIB lectures start on Thursday, March 8th. The first lab (depending
on your lab section) is on Friday, March 9th. Lab sections are
different from CSIA. They may be at different times as well. They may
be taught by different lab instructors. CSIB lab times are posted on
the course's web page. Make sure to match yours and attend. Lab
attendance is still mandatory on CSIB.

Those who got C or above in CSIA may now enroll in CSIB. If you did
already before the semester started, please check your
enrollment. Those who got less than C, will be automatically dropped
from CSIB. They have an option of enrolling in CSIA repeat. If you are
not in CSIB, and do not wish to get messages from this mailing list,
you may unsubscribe from it. The subscription instructions are linked
to the course's website.