[CSI] office hours cut short, power outage

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Fri Aug 9 14:24:43 EDT 2019

CSIB students,

I have to leave at 4pm today (Friday, August 9th). So, if you want to
talk to me, come quickly. Also, ther is a power outage this
Saturday. I'll have to shut down my server. This means that course
webpage and related pages, including lab assingments will not be
available. The are expected to come back up late on Saturday. At
worst, they will be up on Monday morning.

Subversion repository for lab submission will be available over the
weekend.