[CSI] CS1A Supplemental Instruction

Zane Doleh zdoleh at kent.edu
Tue Feb 18 15:35:45 EST 2020

Dear CS1A Students,

My name is Zane and I'm your SI leader for CS1A and CS1B

I just wanted to remind you all that SI is a great way to help you study
for your upcoming final exam (Feb 27th).  Students who attend 6 or more
sessions have earned on average half to a full letter grade better than
students who don't attend.

you can find my session times here https://www.kent.edu/asc/si-sessions or
on the course webpage.

This week and next if you attend SI sessions you will be seeing some
practice questions that will be similar to something you might see on your
exam.

I hope to meet more of you! and Good luck on your exam!

Best Regards,
Zane Doleh