[CSI] final labs and final exam

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Apr 20 16:53:41 EDT 2020

> Good afternoon Dr. Nesterenko,
>
> Is this week the last week for lab sessions? Is Lab 12 (vectors) our final
> lab? I'm wondering because section 003 wouldn't be able to have a lab
> next week because classes end on the 28th.

CSIB students,

Here is end of semester scheduling.

For sections 001 and 002 (Xinyi is the lab instructor) Labs 11 and 12
are due on midnight April 20 and April 27th respectively.

For sections 003 (Kendric), both labs 11 and 12 are due on the
midnight of April 28th.

The final exam is on going to be on Tuesday, May 5th, 12:45-3pm. More
details about the format of the final are upcoming.