[CSI] exam and support

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon May 4 15:23:50 EDT 2020

CSIB students,

Just a reminder. The final exam will on blackboard. It will be
available Tuesday, May 5th 12:45-3:30pm. It is monitored by
proctorio. The setup is the same as for the quizzes. There is a "trial
test" on blackboard that has the same setup and is always available.

I am going to be present during the exam in case you have questions. I
have a blackboard collaborate session "final exam support". The link
is on the course's webpage. I'll be there from 12:30-3:30pm on May 5th.

The teaching assistants and myself are planning to start grading the
same day. So you should find out your grades quickly. I'll email to
the mailing list as soon as the course grades are in flashline.

Good luck on the exam,