[CSI] end of CSIA announcements.

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Wed Jul 1 15:35:25 EDT 2020

CSIA students,

* I put up today's lecture and lab recordings.

* no class or on Friday, July 3d (University holiday)
* Kendric and I hold consultations on Monday, July 6th
  Kendric: 12 - 1:55pm
  Me: 2 - 4pm (the link is on the course's webpage

* example final and answers are linked to the course's webage

* Final is during class time on Wednesday, July 8th. It will be on the
  blackboard. The setup is the same as for quizzes. However, the
  questions are essay. It will be monitored by proctorio. Make sure
  you can use proctorio. The course on blackboard has a "trial test"
  link with a single quiz and a single essay question and the test
  is also configured to be monitored by proctorio. That test is always
  available.

  The exam time is the same as class time 10:00-11:40. I will be on
  the blackboard in lecture link during exam time in case you have
  difficulties.

* strings and file i/o material will not be on the final. Everything
  else in CSIA will be.

* the material we covered today: parameter passing disciplines and
  arrays is on the exam, it is important. Make sure you are
  comfortable with it.

* lab 7 is due by midnight on July 8th. Email us (Kendric and/or me)
  if you are planning to submit the lab after the final.

* we are planning to start grading right after the final is over an
  you should have your course grade late on the 8th or early on the 9th.

* CSIB starts on Friday, Jul 10th