[CSI] tomorrow's exam

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Jul 7 23:16:50 EDT 2020

CSI students,

Good luck on tomorrow's exam. I will be in the lecture link on
blackboard 9:45 to 11:40am in case you have questions.

There is no lab tomorrow. Kendric will not be available during the lab.

Kendric and I will be in my consultation link 2-4pm grading your
final. You are welcome to stop by if you have any questions. Your
final exam and the semester grade will be available as soon as we are
done. I'll email to this mailing list when the grades are available.

Email us if you are planning to submit the lab after the final
exam. Otherwise, we assume that you have already made your submission
and grade accordingly.