[CSI] state of CSIB

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Jul 13 23:34:02 EDT 2020

CSIB students,

I took the liberty of signing everyone who is in the course to this
course mailing list. The archive, btw, is, as usual, linked to the
course webpage. There, there is a message as to how to make google mail
(which handles student kent state addresses) to not mark it as spam.

So, not that Kendric is holding consultation hours on Monday 12-1:55
and he is underutilized.

The next lab is opened so you are welcome to work on it.

During the next lecture, we'll be reviewing the material of the last
one (structures), the review questions are on the first slide of the
next lecture (classes). Prepare and you'll have more fun.

The next quiz (the first quiz in CSIB and the third in CSIA/CSIB
series) will be held on Wednesday, July 22. It will cover the material
we'll study by then. The format is the same as the example quiz linked
to the course's webpage.

I linked the recording for the first lecture and the first lab to the
course's webpage and the lab webpage.