[CSI] final exam and wrapup

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Aug 11 23:23:42 EDT 2020

CSIB students,

The exam is tomorrow, August 12, 10:00am-11:40pm. It will appear on
Blackboard at 10:00am. Just in case, I will be present on the
regular's lecture Blackboard link 9:45-11:40am.

Kendric is hosing the lab and answering your questions
12:00-1:55pm. There will be new lab assigned and your presence is not
required.  The last lab deadline is Wednesday midnight. However, if
you are planning to submit the lab after the final exam, notify me and
Kendric asap.

Kendric and I will be grading the final exam in the regular
consultation blackboard link 2-4pm. If you have questions about the
final exam itself or our grading you are welcome to stop by.

The final exam grades will appear as soon as we are done exam
grading. I'll post the semester grade in flashline once all the grades
are in. I'll email to the mailing list once the semester grades are
posted.