[CSI] tomorrow's exam and course changeover

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Oct 12 23:30:51 EDT 2020

CSIA students,

The final exam is during the class time 12:30-1:45pm tomorrow, Tuesday
Oct 13. The exam will appear on blackboard exactly at 12:30. It will
need proctorio, so check your setup.

I will be in class link starting 12:15 onwards till 1:45pm. Starting
from 2-pm the TAs and I will be grading your exam. Once we are done
grading, the grades will be available on blackboard. There are no lab
sessions this week, so lab instructors are not available.

On Thursday, I will be available during my office hours and during
class time on respective blackboard links. There is no class on
Thursday. By then I should have your course grades.

If you get at least a C in CSIA, you may enroll in CSIB, if you have
trouble enrolling once the grade is assigned, let me know.

If you get less than a C, you may enroll in CSIA repeat that is is
held in the second part of the semester. The section numbers are 011
and 012.

CSIB starts next week.  Note that CSIB is a separate course, your lab
instructor may be different and so is your lab time. Note that section
001 lab is on Monday, Oct 19th before the lecture which will be held
on Tuesday. For the curious, I put up the lab on the lab website.