[CSI] [IMPORTANT]: Lecture and Office hour Cancelled

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Fri Oct 23 14:49:33 EDT 2020

CSIB students,

I found an old lecture where I review structures like I was planning
to do last Thursday. I put a link to it on the course's webpage.

   https://us-lti.bbcollab.com/recording/6f83e144e91b439682df090e0d80a794

Please listen to it. You can stop on minute 1:23  when I start
introducing classes. I am going to do it next Tuesday.