[CSI] CS-1B - S.I. Reminder

Jayden Stearns jstearn2 at kent.edu
Mon Nov 2 11:07:06 EST 2020

Hello CS-1B students,

This is just a quick mid-semester reminder email that CS-1B is supported by
Supplemental Instruction (S.I.).
This week's sessions will be especially focused on *classes*, and getting
everyone ready for the *upcoming Quiz*! Everyone is always welcome to stop
by whenever they are available and willing. S.I. has been proven to
(notably) improve class performance with regular attendance, so if you're
interested in some extra practice outside of class, I encourage you to at
least try it out!

*
*My Session times every week are the following:*
*Mondays         5:30p - 6:30p*
*Tuesdays        5:30p - 6:30p*
*Wednesdays   2:30p - 3:30p*
*
*And the link to join all sessions at the above times is the following:*

*https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/4995b807f2f94c0c92c54240d3991d74
<https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/4995b807f2f94c0c92c54240d3991d74>*
*(Note: This is a different link than the one from CS-1A)*
*

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me (
jstearn2 at kent.edu), or check out the Supplemental Instruction homepage (
https://www.kent.edu/si) for more information.

Hope to see you there!
- Jayden Stearns