[cs23021] Friday Seminar on Code Style and Code Review

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Feb 20 18:00:26 EST 2012

CSI students,

The student chapter of the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) at
this department is a club of undergraduate student dedicated to
promoting computing and computer science. It is an interesting place
to learn more about your major from senior CS students, get involved
and just had fun.  You are invited on their coding style and code
review session this Friday. See the message below. For further
information, contact Nicholas Tietz (copied on this email), an ACM officer.