[cs23021] Grades for Project 7, Class Participation Posted

Kevin Schaffer kschaffe at kent.edu
Wed Dec 6 10:57:44 EST 2006

Students in CS 23021-002:

The grades for Project 7 have been posted. You will find a detailed
score file in the Eval subdirectory of your repository. The scores have
also been summarized in the grades.txt file in the shared repository.

I have also added your class participation (CP) grades to grades.txt.

If you have not done so already please check the grades.txt file. If you
see something that you believe to be an error, send me email immediately
so I can look into it.

Kevin Schaffer
kschaffe at cs.kent.edu