[cs23021] Re: subversion error Project 2

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Sep 25 19:01:14 EDT 2007

What you probably have done is checked the project out of my
repository and then copied the subdirectory named Project 2 into your
own checked out repository. This confuses subversion.

Create your own subdirectory called Project2 inside your checked
out repository (the command is mkdir) and then copy the files there.
make sure you inform subversion that you are adding this subdirectory
(svn add)

thanks,