[Cs3] Lab 12

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Apr 17 22:53:31 EDT 2014

> I've been trying to play with the idea of using two multimaps to keep track
> of names and scores, but I can't keep track of how they are being sorted.
> If I sort one by last name, how can the other one be sorted by the scores
> in order to get rankings? When the time comes to put them together, how do
> you know which grade went with what name?

  Hint: One suggestion is to use an associative multimap with the score
  being the key. Then determine the ranking and create another map where
  the key is the last name (with ranking added to the record).

In the second map, the value is the first name, the score and the
ranking while the key is the last name. Use a structure to store the
first name, the score and the ranking.

thanks,