[Cs3] labs 3 and 4 graded

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Sun Jun 29 21:29:18 EDT 2014

CS3 students,

I graded labs 3 and 4. I do not have signup sheets with me. So
consider the grades preliminary. On Monday, I am going to check if you
attended.

General recommendations:
- do not hard-code the number of courses. Use a container to iterate
  over them
- use typedef to shorten long type declarations
- consider efficiency - no excessively nested loops,
  reading the same information from files multiple times,
  creating variables, especially containers, unnecessarily

We have an exam on Wednesday, July 2nd on all the material covered so
far. There will be no lab on Wednesday and no class or lab on Friday.