[Cs3] final exam

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Jul 31 23:39:11 EDT 2014

CS3 students,

The final exam will be held in Room MSB 121, on Friday, August 1st
between 10:00 and 11:40am. It is closed books and closed notes. The
exam covers all the material we studied since the midterm. I will not
be present during the exam. If you think the question is unclear,
state your assumptions and attempt to answer it as best you can.  The
exam will be administered by somebody else from the CS
department. Your answers will be sent to me for grading. I will grade
the last two labs and the final and assign you the final grade. I'll
email to the mailing list once I am done.

Email me if you have any questions.

Good luck,