[Cs3] Lab 6 Expectations

Jordan Adamek jadamek2 at kent.edu
Tue Oct 7 17:59:50 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to be absolutely clear about my expectations for Lab 6, since
I did leave a fair few comments for Lab 5 grading about implementing more
STL Algorithms, and less for-loops.

Range-based for's are generally quite popular in the course, so I will not
count those against anyone. I do not want to see any standard for's or
while loops (if it can be helped - file input generally cannot be an STL
algorithm). Basically, I will only only take off points if I see none or
just a single algorithm implemented this time round (and depending on your
implementation, one *may* be ok, but try to implement more to be safe). If
you implement a few, things should be good.

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow!
--

Jordan Adamek