[Cs3] Lab 12 Grades

Jordan Adamek jadamek2 at kent.edu
Sat Nov 22 16:47:19 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Grades for Lab 12 (State design) have been added to your *grades.txt* files
in your Eval folders. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, a reminder that last lab concluded the lab of this course entirely.
Lab 13 will still be due next *Thursday (Nov. 27th) at 11:59 PM*, but we
there will be no more meetings on Wednesdays for the semester.

If you have any questions about the lab as a whole, please let me know. I
check my email regularly. Otherwise, I wish you all good luck on Finals,
and happy holidays!

Jordan Adamek