[Cs3] Coffee Shack and Process State due dates

Jordan Adamek jadamek2 at kent.edu
Fri Nov 18 15:12:33 EST 2016

Hello CS3,

As we lightly discussed on Wednesday, the Prototype Scheduler lab is due
next week (Nov 25th), the day after Thanksgiving. Normally, this week's lab
- Coffee Shack - would also be due that same day. You will therefore have
an extra week to complete *Coffee Shack. *The scheduler will still be due
after Thanksgiving.

In summary:
- Lab 11: Prototype Scheduler is due Friday, Nov. 25th 11:59 PM
- Lab 12: Coffee Shack is due Friday, Dec. 2nd 11:59 PM

We hope this will keep you guys relatively busy throughout, but not overly
so during the holiday week. If anyone has any further questions or
concerns, don't hesitate to let me or Dr. Nesterenko know!

Best regards,
--

Jordan Adamek