[Cs3] end of semester schedule

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Dec 6 11:04:36 EST 2016

CS3 students,

This is to recap. This week Jordan is in the lab Wednesday and
Friday. No new labs will be assigned. Attendance is not
mandatory. Come if you need his help with the labs.

There is no class on Wednesday, Dec 7. I am in my office during class
time and available for consultation. I am also there during my office
hours on Wednesday.

The final is on Monday, Dec 12, 10:15a-12:30pm.

I have office hours on Monday, Dec 12 from 1pm till 4pm.  Jordan and I
are planning to grade your final exams then.

All your semester grades should be recorded and posted in subversion
by the office hours. Please check. If you have any questions about
your semester grades, please see me during the Monday office hours.

We'll post the final exam grades in the subversion repository and the
final grades in flashline. I'll email you as soon as the grades are
posted.