[Cs3] Lab4 - Roster Without Conflicts

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Sep 28 11:51:58 EDT 2017

You ARE allowed to make the output prettier. The lab assignment was
written to focus you on the critical aspects: novel STL containers at
the expense of output formatting.

BTW, one easy way to format output is to determine the longest
student's name and then either pad remaining names with empty spaces
to line them up or use field with with std::setw. Your output would
look like that

James Russel       cs1  cs2
Mikhail Nesterenko cs4