[Cs3] Lab6

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Mon Oct 9 09:58:40 EDT 2017

> I do not understand Lab 6. It seems what it is telling us to change in the
> code given is what the code does already. I am not sure what we are
> actually supposed to do for this lab.

Currently, if the animal is present  more than once, then _all_ such
animals are removed. Here is how the code works currently

 Before audit:
 Blue: shark dolphin alligator turtle eagle penguin
 Green: elephant zebra aardvark bear alligator
 Orange: aardvark lion buffalo wildcat lion eagle
 Red: deer duck wildcat lion
 Yellow: goose alligator flamingo goose

 After audit:
 Blue: shark dolphin turtle penguin
 Green: elephant zebra bear
 Orange:
 Red: deer duck
 Yellow: flamingo

You need to modify it so that one animal is kept, and extra animals
are removed, provided that it is not sick. The output should look like
this:

 Before audit:
 Blue: shark dolphin alligator turtle eagle penguin
 Green: elephant zebra aardvark bear alligator
 Orange: aardvark lion buffalo wildcat lion eagle
 Red: deer duck wildcat lion
 Yellow: goose alligator flamingo goose

 After audit:
 Blue: shark dolphin alligator turtle penguin
 Green: elephant zebra aardvark bear
 Orange: lion
 Red: deer duck
 Yellow: goose flamingo

Remember, buffalo, wildcat and eagle are sick.