[Cs3] end of semestger issues

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Sat Dec 2 18:17:41 EST 2017

CS3 students,

* There will be a lecture on Monday, December 4th. We'll review Memento
  and go over exam topics and format.

* No further labs will be assigned during the week of December
  4th. Tamim will be in the lab during regular lab times to answer
  your questions and help with the last lab assignment (the
  genealogy).  Lab attendance during this week is not required.

* There is no lecture or office hours on Wednesday, December 6th

* I am holding extended office hours on Friday, December 8th
  from 12:00pm till 4:00pm. All questions answered.

* Final exam:    Thursday, Dec 14, 10:15am - 12:30pm	WTH 122A
  more information on the final during lecture on Monday.

* On the course's webpage, I posted final exam review topics and an
  example final exam. Please take a look.