[Cs3] CSIII - Final Grades

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu May 17 07:30:26 EDT 2018

> Also, I wanted to say that I found the Design Pattern book very informative
> and was hoping you would be able to recommend any additional reading that
> could prove beneficial.

I am glad you liked the Gamma book. It is not an easy read, but is
worth the effort. I like "Effective C++" by Scott Meyers (of Singleton
Design Pattern fame) for practical advice on writing better C++
code. "Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture" by Martin
Fowler proceeds expands and describes additional programming
patterns. Fowler's book is considered a classic. The downside is the
examples are in java and C#.