[Cs3] CS3 Question

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Mar 17 22:58:01 EDT 2020

> I was curious about content that might be on the next quiz and final. Will
> the UML and class diagrams section be on the next quiz? What about the
> final? This is for CS3, by the way.

The guideline is as usual: what is on the slides may be on the
tests. I tend not to ask detailed questions on UML since this material
is mostly in support of the main subject: patterns and C++
constructs. I am going to have to think through quizzes/exams since
they have to be administered online. So no detailed guidance there. As
soon as this is set up I'll let you know. There should be no
surprises. I am budgeting spring break for me to figure it out.