[Cs3] BB Collab. and Proctorio with BB opened

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Mar 31 10:49:34 EDT 2020

> Can you outline the
> procedure ie., are we supposed to just sign in to proctorio at 9:15 am
> Thursday and take the quiz then afterward go to BB Coll., or Go to BB Coll.
> check in and then exit and go to Proctorio to take the quiz then back to BB
> Coll., or other?

The quiz will be called "quiz III(remotely proctored)". It will appear
on blackboard at 9:15. It will be available for 15 minutes which
includes the proctorio setup time. The quiz will have 10 questions on
the material covered since midterm. So as not to have any surprises
with proctorio, a "trial test(remotely proctored)" is already
available there and you can try it out.