[Cs3] quiz

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Thu Sep 10 13:59:42 EDT 2020

CS3 students,

* Recording of Luke's lab 2 and my today's lecture are added to the course
website

* Our first quiz will take place at the beginning of the class on Thursday,
Sep 17. The topic is what we covered so far (i.e. procedural programming,
object oriented programming and templates). The quiz will have 10 multiple
choice questions. It will start at 11:00 and last for 15 minutes. So, you
will have 15 minutes to finish the quiz. I don't have a sample quiz at
this moment.

* The quiz will be secured by proctorio. It's a Chrome browser extension.
Here is how to set it up

  https://www.kent.edu/sites/default/files/file/verify_mylabs_guide_0.pdf

To take the test, you are required to have a webcam and an ID

* I set up a "trial test" in your blackboard. You can use it to test your
plugin set up.

Thanks
Tamim