[Cs3] Lab 6

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Tue Oct 6 16:53:47 EDT 2020

CS3 students,

Midterm will take place on Oct 15. I will discuss the details during the
lecture.

Due to the midterm, we decided that you will have two weeks to finish lab
6. That is, lab 6 of section 1 will be due on the 21th. Luke will be in the
lab on the 14th in case you have any question, but he will not be teaching
a new lab on that day. Your attendance is also not mandatory on that day.
Again, the lab 6 of section 2 and 3 will be due on 16th and 19th
respectively. Alfred will be in the lab on this Friday and Monday in case
you have any questions, but he will not be teaching a new lab. So, your
attendance is not mandatory.

Thanks
Tamim