[Cs3] final exam

Md. Islam mislam4 at kent.edu
Thu Dec 10 09:52:23 EST 2020

CS3 students,

Your final exam will take place on Wednesday, Dec 16 from 12:45PM to
3:00PM. The topic includes everything we covered so far since midterm. That
is, STL Extending and all the Design Patterns. The exam will be secured by
proctorio.

I will also be available on Blackboard collaborate at that time in case you
have a question. I posted the link on the course website (please look
for "Final
exam discussion"). If you are a student with a disability and want to take
the interview version of the exam, you can do that at the same time on
Blackboard collaborate.  Please let me know if you have a question.

Many thanks
Tamim