[cs33211] OSC Homework Question

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Sep 20 15:38:10 EDT 2012

> The problems you have assigned for homework #1 for OSC appear to be
> numbered differently in my book. Since you have not written the whole
> questions on the web page, I am worried a few of them could be ambiguous.
> Although they are numbered differently in my book, I can still find the
> questions by what you have posted, but I am not sure if any of the details
> could be changed in my book. I have the same ISBN as listed on the website.

These questions are based on 8th edition of the book. In the older
editions, the questions tend to be given a different number but the
substance remains. That's why I state the beginning of the question so
that it can be located. If you are worried, you can find the 8th
edition and compare the questions in that edition to yours.