[cs63201] Re: Project 3 - Revision

Thomas Clouser tclouser at kent.edu
Fri Nov 10 13:52:34 EST 2006

All,

For those of you who installed TinyOS on Windows: to use Tython you will
need to follow the upgrade instructions at

http://www.tinyos.net/download.html

Assumptions: You installed 1.1.11 initially. If not, uninstall 1.1.0,
install 1.1.11, then follow the upgrade instructions for 1.1.15.

Thanks,

Tom Clouser