[cs63201] references for todays presentation

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Thu Dec 6 16:22:09 EST 2007

AOS students,

Today I covered two of my papers

- P. Danturi, M. Nesterenko, S. Tixeuil, "Self-Stabilizing
  Philosophers with Generic Conflicts", and

- M. Nesterenko, A. Arora "Local Tolerance to Unbounded Byzantine
  Faults"

The links to papers and presentations are available off of my research
page:
	http://www.cs.kent.edu/~mikhail/Research/

The papers provide more detail than I expect you to know for the
exam. For the first paper, understand the definition of generalized
dining philosophers, its relationship with classic diners; the basics
of the algorithm and the general outline of the proof.  For the second
paper, understand the local tolerance to (unbounded) byzantine faults
and the operation of coloring and dining philosophers algorithms.

thanks,