[cs63201] Scope of midterm 2

Mikhail Nesterenko mikhail at cs.kent.edu
Tue Mar 23 22:32:38 EDT 2010

All the material we covered since the last midterm is on this
test. You'll be only tested on the material we covered in
class. Specifically:

- traversal, termination detection, global state recording and
permission-based DMX algorithms. Physical clocks are not on the exam
as we have not covered it.

The questions will revolve around the topic we covered in
class. However, you may have to go back to the textbooks and the
original papers to understand the material better.

Rizal Nor wrote: > Dear Dr. Nesterenko,